Your favourite Webprofits articles of 2015
As 2015 comes to an end we thought it would be nice to review which of our articles and videos were the most popular over the year, based on traffic (not shares).
Here’s our top content in 2015…
- A review of THE ICONIC’s online marketing strategy – The Iconic are marketing themselves well online. Here’s a breakdown of what they’re doing (and what every online retailer should be doing as well).
- 35 of the Hottest Website Home Pages (Desktop & Mobile) – 35 website home pages that nail it both in terms of design and performance. Includes desktop & responsive screenshots, wireframes and Balsamiq files.
- Dominos vs Pizza Hut – Who has the better website? – A full review of the Dominos and Pizza Hut websites including what they’re doing well, what they’re doing wrong and what they can improve.
- 15 High-Converting Landing Pages – Here are 15 high-converting landing pages we designed in the last couple of months. Which one do you like best?
- A review of Dollar Shave Club’s $140m online marketing strategy – Find out what a $140 million a year subscription website looks like (it’s very simple compared to most other websites out there).
- A review of Uber’s online marketing strategy – A review of Uber’s online marketing strategy including what they’re doing right, what they’re doing wrong, and what they can improve.
- A review of ‘boat insurance’ advertisers on Google Adwords – A review of the advertisers bidding on ‘boat insurance’ on Google Adwords including what they’re doing well, what they’re doing poorly & what they can improve.
- How the online marketing landscape will change in 2016 and beyond – The future of online marketing is a multi-channel one. Find out what you need to do to stay competitive in 2016 and beyond.
- Here’s the strategy we use to drive new business at Webprofits [VIDEO] – In this episode, Alex shares one of the most powerful strategies he knows for growing a business fast.
- The dirty little secret of the SEO industry [VIDEO] – In this episode, Alex explains what you need to know about Private Blog Networks if you invest in SEO with an agency.
Talk to you in the New Year 🙂
Happy new year!