In this episode of Web Profits TV Alex talks candidly about how to advertise on social media.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/webprofitstv
- Create content that educates or entertains
- If you give away content that people would pay money for, for free, you establish trust and differentiate yourself from your competition
- Post your content on Facebook because it’s the biggest social media platform and create an ad campaign promoting that content to your target market (note: the same applies to any other social media platform as well)
- The people who have seen that content become part of an ‘remarketing audience’ – advertising to these people often converts higher than advertising to people who have never heard about you
- Create an offer related to the content they have seen, ideally free, which is the first step of your sales process (eg free consultation) and then advertise that offer to your remarketing audience
- You can’t just advertise services directly to people on social media – you need to add value first and then advertise offers to people who show interest in your content
About the show
Web Profits is a full service online marketing agency with over 80 data-driven specialists. Built on a culture of innovative, strategic and intuitive thinking, Web Profits focuses on achieving successful, performance-based results online.
Web Profits TV is our way of helping business owners, C-level executives and marketing professionals grow a business using online marketing with a particular focus on social media, online advertising, content marketing and conversion rate optimization. You can use this information to implement the strategies yourself or know what to expect from anyone you hire to do it for you.